JEE implies Joint entrance examination which is conducted for admission in engineering colleges in India. There are two categories of exams like JEE main and JEE advanced. The pattern of examinations is of objective nature.JEE advanced is regarded as international examination. But, the difference between JEE main and JEE advanced is very less. There are various institutes to offer courses for JEE main entrance exam.JEE main is very challenging prestigious examination in the country.
JEE or Joint entrance examination is a common admission test to all engineering colleges all over India conducted by NTA or National Testing Agency. Many institutes like My Pat offer special courses on JEE main, JEE advanced and many more. JEE main entrance exam will give the scope of admission in engineering colleges for achieving degrees of Bachelor of Technology in architecture, chemical, electrical, electronics etc. The eligibility criteria of the candidates must satisfy the conditions to appear for the exam. The following are restrictions detailed below:
- There is no age limit for appearing JEE Main.
- Candidates should pass the 12th exam or equivalent exam.
- Candidates have to select subject architecture, electrical, electronic or computer in line of preferences.
- Candidates can appear thrice JEE main entrance exam consecutively
My Pat offers various resources to follow for preparation of JEE main entrance exam.
- Previous years examinations papers are the main resources. This previous year examination paper is very effective and creates original impact of exam to candidates.
- Use My Pat mock test to assess the level of preparation.
- Candidates can crack JEE test by live open test by My Pat
- Candidates can accelerate the preparation with stress free 14 fays trial for first time by My Pat.
- Candidates can get personalized attention by My Pat.
- The candidates can convert their weaknesses into strength by the course and attention by the institute.
- Candidates can practice test papers on screen.
How o apply entrance
The willing candidates can apply for appearing the current JEE for the year. They have to move to the official website of NTA. This website name is www.nta.ac.in .The form of application should be filled up properly. The candidates must click the fill online application form. Candidates must follow the instructions before they fill up the form .So, candidates have facilities for jee main apply online. Then candidates can upload scanned images and signature. The process of application must be followed by payment of fees. Some important points of JEE are listed below:
- JEE main in 2021 will be held in online mode only.
- There will be 25 questions in each of Physics , chemistry and maths.
- Out of 25 questions , 5 will be of non MCQ.
The counselling procedure for JEE main are given below:
- JEE main counselling is done by Joint Seat Allocation Authority.
- Candidates have to register their names online.
- Candidates have to lock their choices for branch and colleges on screen.